If you meet the hardware requirements, you can request the CFD calculation software here.
"Driverless LED ...":
Not as big as it sounds: One has to be aware that LEDs without drivers operated directly to alternating voltage will flicker with it's maximum or stroboscope-like.
According to DIN EN 12464-1 / -2, stroboscopic flicker must be avoided at workplaces.
You should in any case obtain information about the light flicker from your vendor.
The assertion of flicker-free can not be correct for illuminants that flicker more than the incandescent bulb. Here is the list of marketers who still do.
In the latest issue of the US LEDs Magazine, an article has been published in which Peter Shackle
and Der Lichtpeter present the CFD as the only suitable measurement for complex periodic light signals.
At the Symposium the CFD measurement method has been successfully presented.
It is agreed that it is time for a measurement method like the CFD.
The annual retrospect has been published Dec. 28th 2016 about LpS 2016 here.
It is clear that higher frequencies have not been discussed only since 2016.
TÜV SÜD will use the CFD to measure and evaluate the light flicker as soon as the
measuring instrument is built.
Last update of this homepage: 18-July-2017:
- 10-Jul-2017: More than 150 illuminants reviewed on Amazon (DE).
- 20-May-2017: Renewal of these websites by Hanna Wagner, Onlinemanagement für KMU
- 03-Apr-2017: In the testlist now more than 800 products in DIY stores and online shops.
- 21-Mar-2017: KEK practical seminar: Innovative lighting systems (DE)
- 13-Feb-2017: Now as an online article: Lightflicker: Cause and correct measurement (DE)
- 13-Feb-2017: WDR5, Leonardo Interview at 1h:08 of the radio broadcast: Flicker (DE)
- 13-Feb-2017: The ALDI-Süd special offer of the week (DE).
- 05-Jan-2017: The Dimming Profile expresses the behavior of the dimmer in a simple measure.
- 31-Dec-2016: Too bad that Wolfgang Messer closes his blog fastvoice.net, it is
a loss of a very valuable, praiseworthy, great work.
- 03-Nov-2016: Over 700 test results: the driverless are striking.
- In the March 2016 issue of the electronics journal published by all-electronics.de
- 14-Dec-2015: An interview with Prediger-Lichtjournal from Hamburg: